Is laser hair removal really a good option over those waxing stripes and razors? Getting rid of unwanted hair has always been a messy process, and you will know this better if you have tried waxing, plucking and shaving. With laser hair removal, you have a better and more permanent choice. While we would be talking about the benefits of this in this post, it must be mentioned that laser hair removal is a medical procedure, and therefore, the clinic and technician you choose make a big difference. Go for clinics like epilationlaserplus.com that offer considerable information on all aspects. Without much ado, here are the benefits of laser hair removal.
- Superfast treatment. With laser hair removal, getting rid of unwanted hair is a matter of minutes. For small areas, such as the upper lip, you practically need less than a minute. With just three to four sessions, unwanted hair is gone for good!
- Limited side effects. While the process is not free of side effects, it is still safe. Most of the effects should subside in a few days, and there is no downtime involved, which is a big plus for most people.
- Cost effective at best. Compared to waxing, laser hair removal may seem expensive, but fret not, because you don’t have to pay for salon trips for the longest time. Unless you have coarse hair, it doesn’t require more than three to seven sessions.
- No pain. Some people may feel a bit of burning sensation when the laser is used, but overall, this is a safe process by all means. Most of the better clinics now have cooling packs or special devices to reduce the immediate effects.
- You can still shave. Yes, that’s right. Even when you haven’t shaved, the technician will trim the hairs before using the laser. However, make sure that you are not opting for waxing and plucking, which can actually remove the hair follicles temporarily.
Things to know
Do not underestimate the credentials of the doctor/technician working on your skin. Make sure that you select a clinic that has the latest technology. Also, laser hair removal is a cosmetic procedure, which means that the costs are not covered under insurance. Discuss the expenses in advance, and if a better clinic charges a tad more, that difference is always worth paying. Check online now to find more on laser hair removal clinics near you!